With the commencement of the Clean Energy Future legislation and a carbon price on 1 July 2012, the AEBN has designed this important Seminar to provide a clear understanding of what it will mean to you, your business and your operations.
The Seminar will provide a detailed analysis of:
- the Clean Energy Future legislation;
- the new Regulations and how they fit into the mix;
- new Regulators and Agencies, and the role they will play;
- details of the carbon pricing mechanism and its package;
- assistance and programs for industry and business;
- details of Australian carbon credit units and eligible international emissions units – and how they will operate;
- latest information relating to the Carbon Farming Initiative (CFI), including new methodologies
- new laws on “carbon pricing claims” that relate to your goods and services – and the role of regulating body, ACCC
- new informaiton on Carbon Farming Initiative (CFI)
- A legal perspective of the opportunities and implications of this new law to business and industry
- and much more
A comprehensive set of course notes will be provided, including the opportunity to Network with delegates and presenters at AEBN’s Networking refreshment (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) breaks.